WoK MFL Student Work

MFL Hall of Fame

MFL Blog Roll

See below for examples of students' work, reviews of exchange trips and general MFL announcements:...

Monday 13 July 2009

WHY I WANT TO CARRY ON LEARNING JAPANESE

I have really enjoyed learning Japanese over the past two years as it has been interesting and fun, I have learnt a lot and have found out a vast amount about Japanese culture as well as the language.
We have done 4 external exams to get certificates. I liked doing this as it gets you used to the pressure of exams and I also got the chance to make sure that I knew and understood all of the new vocabulary that I have learnt.
I have learnt so much in the past two years. When I came to Weald in September 2007 I didn’t know any Japanese and now I know a lot of vocabulary. I have also learnt hiragana, katakana and kanji. This has been difficult at times but very interesting and is good to now know even though sometimes I still get stuck on a few symbols that I need to learn a bit more to enable me to use them with more confidence.
I have chosen to carry on with Japanese and take it for GCSE. I chose to continue with it because it is an interesting language and this way I can embrace learning even more and not forget what I have learnt in the previous couple of years. I have learnt so much Japanese now that I just want to know more.
In Year 10 or 11 there is a Japanese trip and I cannot wait for that and I am looking forward to the next three years in Japanese.


Melissa Year 8

No comments:

Post a Comment