WoK MFL Student Work

MFL Hall of Fame

MFL Blog Roll

See below for examples of students' work, reviews of exchange trips and general MFL announcements:...

Friday 5 November 2010

Language Leaders taking control of blog

Hi. My name's Jess. I am one of the Language Leaders in year 12. Among the other responsibilities that we have been given, we have been asked to contribute actively to the MFL blog. This is exciting, as it means that students will have more control of what appears on the blog! As I am already a keen blogger, I have gladly accepted the role of Blog Manager. I will be listening out for languages-related news in the press, achievements in languages of our students and reviews and write-ups of language events. I will be looking to meet with students who have anything that they would like to add. For now, though, bis zum nächsten Mal!

No comments:

Post a Comment