WoK MFL Student Work

MFL Hall of Fame

MFL Blog Roll

See below for examples of students' work, reviews of exchange trips and general MFL announcements:...

Thursday 16 June 2011

Videoconference with Ourense pen pals

Our three Year 7 Spanish classes have been writing to their Spanish pen pals in Ourense this year. 7 Blue have been the lucky ones who did a videoconference with their friends in 5°B. Below are some photos that were taken in the Spanish classroom. Their school blog is here. Why don't you take a look?




5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am happy for this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Andrea,
    I ´m happy for doing the video from Ourense-Spain.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ORense-Spain!
    It´s interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss F.Casal,A16 June 2011 at 09:14

    Hello, I´m Prácticas school´s teacher,
    Thank you very much for your help (students and teacher).My students are happy and me too.
    We have a place in our school life because Ourense and Kent make a lovely couple.Miss Sabaris gave me a beautiful gift .
    Best regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Education Video Conferencing is really boosting students to get connected easily, what ever the geographical area they are from, they can have an interactive conference session, to share and gain more information.

    ReplyDelete