WoK MFL Student Work

MFL Hall of Fame

MFL Blog Roll

See below for examples of students' work, reviews of exchange trips and general MFL announcements:...

Saturday 26 March 2011

Teachers Learn New Things Too!

During the French Elbeuf exchange, I produced an invoice for the French partner school in order to settle accounts for the first part of the trip. Not knowing the exact title of the French finance office worker in the French school I used the general term: "financier" for the signatory section of the invoice. However, what I learned during the week is that the term "financier" can also mean a small cake! The same term for finacial person appeared on the gift that I received from the French teacher for allowing her to stay with me during the week. This proves that Teachers Learn New Things Too! Another reason why exchange trips are a good thing.
Miss Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment